Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Potty Diaries Act III - By Jove, I think she's got it!

We have had a month of success with no accidents with regards to potty training, and now I am so very happy to report that Isabella is fully POTTY TRAINED!!! (picture this me doing a victory dance in my pj's -- OK, that's a little scary, but you get the idea ;) )

Matt and I are over the moon that she figured it out and is actually really good at all the bits and pieces that go along with the business of going to the bathroom by yourself -- well, except for the part about taking off her clothes and running around naked the first chance she gets. Not surprisingly, her new word is "nudist" :-)

We rewarded her good behavior with a toy of her choice, and of course once we got to Target, she said that she would like a lollypop!! Matt and I told her that she could pick out a toy and after much persuading by us she did; I think we wanted her to have a reward more than she did, so for now we can check the box on that challenging part of parenthood.

No comments: