Monday, August 13, 2007

Under the weather :(

Our family has made the acqaintance of the Adenovirus, which if you have never had it, is a nasty, very adaptable little bugger. Between the four of us, we have every permutation of the virus known to man: Ben has the conjunctivitius and rash, Bella the congestion and cough, Matt the achy head and sore throat and me, well, I have bronchitis!

In a way, it's good that it's happening now, because, you know, we don't have anything else going on right now. HA!

So, not surprisingly, we are not a lively bunch, and the kids are being quite good considering that we know they feel awful. We are keeping away from people with kids because we would feel very bad if they got it as well, and in general because of all of the work on our house we are keeping out of trouble :). I promise to write more later once I make yet another run to the pharmacy for more good drugs; for now, things in our household has settled down. Bella is happy with ice cream and Finding Nemo, and Matt and Ben are taking a nap.

When I get a chance, I'll write more.

No comments: